Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who hates their job already?

Me!

I swear I might not be meant for work. I was disappointed with this job right away but held out hope because it was training. There still exists annoying co-workers and bad management. I have also learned about a question I should ask during the interview. What are the policies for meal breaks and breaks in general?

I worked a 10 hour shift today that started at 5am. I took like 20 minutes in breaks and a co-worker gave me a hard time about it. That is all legal in Arizona. I want to work for a company that respects me. So bad. I do better with food. I have problems because working with people all day drains me and doing routine things drains me. I need variety. If I do not get variety than I need breaks.

So I proclaim:

I am looking for a job that needs a degree and pays at least 30,000. I will work on my resume and cover letters. I will try harder than ever before.

End of proclaim

I want to travel and be away so bad. I will do what I have to do to make that dream come true.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I like this proclamation. You need a combination of a challenging work environment, decent pay, and stress management. There will always be stupid people you'll need to deal with, just learn to relax. Breathe and good luck!