Friday, August 7, 2009

Picking through rasbperries and seeing the sun rise

Those activities occur because of my job. I noticed the sunrise this morning. The pink strands are slight compared to the glory that can be the sunset. I'm not sure why.

I see several sunrises now. I also pick through raspberries because they go bad so fast. I want to make a fruit bowl look pretty but bam! squishy berry with white spots. I make a rim shot into the trash. I sorted through a plastic container when I realized I do not mind my job. I enjoy it more because of the picking through raspberries. It is nice to just reach in and throw some on, but my job is so much more interesting when I have to fix the problems. I then decided that I would stick with this job for at least a year.

I was wrong.

I dislike all the work they heap on the morning crew because we work hard. I don't want to see the sunrise unless I'm waking in the wilderness. I don't want to work 9 hour shifts where I fight for my 20 minutes of sitting time. And no that is not all at one time. I like serving so I'm going to search for a serving job for lunch and dinner. Where they play fun movies. And there is more than two servers to do all the work.

No comments: