Thursday, July 8, 2010

Completion of a cycle

My surgery is done. I’m no longer going to be dealing with that medical issue except the bills. I do not struggle with money but maybe that will be a new thing. My stepfather’s illness was resolved a couple of months ago though we are still dealing with his death.

A truly sad and turning point, Sam is dying. Sam, or my car, has major strut damage up front and some in the back. My stepbro is a mechanic and said something about the torque something is going bad. I’m going to get a new car. It hurts. I have only owned Sam and I’m not ready to let go. Also, a new car equals more debt.

My great roommate moved out at the end of June. I’m living with a new girl I meet from Craigslist. She is moving all her furniture in right now. My house has this sweet set up with three couches in a triangle. There is a TV breaking up the triangle because I wanted to play video games as I got better. The TV is going to storage soon. The triangle will soon be broken. My roommate has quite a bit of furniture so this means the house will need to be rearranged. It needs to anyway because we need to come to an arrangement that pleases both of us. People relax so much more in the environment if they have some say. It becomes their home.

I no longer have my job. They scheduled me for four hours next week. Umm, thanks. It is a good thing. I have applications for being a substitute to feel out but that would not start until August. I was going to milk the Hilton a bit longer but I will need a different second job. It is okay. I am too bitter. This will also give me the time to do the research on starting my own pet sitting business.

I have a date tomorrow with an online guy. I’m doing the modified four man plan again! I’m really just trying out my options. I am hoping to have a date with a different guy soon as well. I cut ties with the ex. We have no contact and it is a great thing.

I’m writing! I posted 9 blogs in June and hope to keep it around that number for July. I’m writing poetry and I might start working on my short stories. I’m also doing research on journals that I can send my poetry to.

I have a new gaming group.

I’m working another con. I know. I questioned the wisdom of working Phoenix Con but I am working Sabo an anime con. I am the vendor room manager. It seems like even more responsibility, but the contacts I make will be great! Also, I have all these con friends that I usually only see at cons so that is fun.

Apparently it is time for change. I’m glad. I was done with where I was at.

2 comments:

Batman said...

Outside of Vegas, in my parents' neighborhood, a man owned a pooper scooper business and a $700,000 house.
There's cash in dog shit. Go with it.

Give or Take a Little said...

Change is good! I like to hear of your happiness.