Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My roommate is a moron

I found her on craigslist and she was not that bad in the beginning. She started to talk a lot about her boyfriend. Now, I do not want to be the kettle calling the pot black because I know I talk about boys a lot as well, but this was so inane. For example she told me that her boyfriend did not want her to come over right away because he just wanted to chill at home. She said, "But his roommates are there so it is not like he is alone. Is it me? Am I smothering him? Should I call him?" No you should not call him! Blah

She is nice but so needy. She must have attention. She used to be a stripper because she needed money (and attention?). Why did she need money? Well, her ex-boyfriend (not the one she goes on and on about) conned her out of money. It was not that hard. She lent him her credit card after they had been together for 3 months for a road trip. She was not his first con and who knows how long it would have gone on if he had not been arrested for his previous crimes.

I know that she brings bad situations upon herself. She does not seem to recognize this fact.

So... she bought a gun.

I was not scared at all... because... I was not thinking obviously. She decided to load it while I was doing dishes. She was singing, "First time I loading my new gun."

Suddenly there was a loud bang. My ears started to ring and the fire alarm goes off. I ask her calmly to turn it off.

That is right. She accidentally shot the gun in the apartment because the pawn shop told her the safety was in the lock position. It has a key and there is no way to see if it is locked. It was not.

Everything worked out. She only put holes in the walls and the ceiling. I know my upstairs neighbor and we checked out his place. There was not a bullet hole so it probably got lodged in the ceiling.

She leaves by the end of November if not sooner! Woot.

1 comment:

Sydni said...

wtf, WHY did she buy a gun? She does have a permit and everything, right?