Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So excited!

I'm off to see Macchu Picchu tomorrow. It should be grand. I'm really excited because I will be able to take pictures of it. I dropped my camera the first night in the Andes and it broke. So disappointing. I did not realize how much I love taking pictures until that happen.

I got to Cusco by plane (which means I will really be broke when I get back) and a guy repaired it for 100 sols or 33 dollars. Apparently it was full of sand and he recommended that I not drop it on almost every beach I visited. Ha, like I will stop being clutzy.

I need to go buy my ticket to see Macchu Picchu, get my laundry, pack my bag, grab a bus to a town, and then take a train to Aguas Caliente. Busy Busy.

Will be back in the States on Monday. Keep on counting the days.

1 comment:

Mike said...

That's so crazy that you're back on Monday!