Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tiempo barra todos

I'm going to a dancing class in five minutes so this will be a very short post.

Time passes strangely when you are traveling. Everyone I talk to agrees that the first week feels like a month. Not in a bad way. I have had lots of fun, it just seems like I have not been in America for a long time.

Last Friday, I had drinks with Damien and went back to my school to blog. When I left, I ended up having drinks with Reto, the Swiss dude. It was odd. Drinks-30 minute break-drinks again. I felt popular. I also actually liked Reto. We talked only in Spanish for an hour. We will probably not see each other again but fun. I went to the family stay and then went out dancing. So much fun! Clara is so funny. She is only 19 and worries about so much.

Saturday was my relaxing wandering around the city. Saw a play for children and bought a phone. Wandered the city and took a picture of a state of Ghandi.

Sunday I biked down Cotopaxi. It was chilly but it got warmer. It was beautiful and the guide was cute. He joked about kidnapping us all which was only fun because he did not.

I have been struggling these past two days because I'm a bit lonely and the next 15 weeks seem really long. Not sure what I'm going to be doing this weekend. I'm thinking of visting Mindo which is a cloud forest. Then studying spanish the next weekend in the jungle.

Ciao

4 comments:

Sci-Fi Bri said...

what kinda drinks?

Sydni said...

Brian leaves weird comments. It all sounds really exciting to me. What does the title of the post mean? What kind of phone did you get? Hope you are having lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

kimkipling said...

Drinks? You know me and how exciting I can be. The first time was hot chocolate and the second time was a fruit juice mixture. I belive it was strawberry and orange.

The title means "Time erases all" You can probably guess what it is in reference to.

I got a cheap ass prepaid phone. It only cost me 35 dollars and it is the brand ALC TEL.

Pictures... See the thing is I need a cord and I do not know which one or where I would get one. I will work on it but also I then have to learn how to upload and play with pictures so you all might see photos when I get home.

I love your comments!

Carla said...

Ooo...la la! What a popular girl you've become in Latin America!