Thursday, September 11, 2008

What should I do?

Okay I have to make a decision tomorrow of what I should do with myself for a week. I want to study Spanish in the jungle and that is in two weeks. What should I do with myself nx week?

The original plan was go to the jungle next week and Galapagos Islands the week after. Now, I´m going to the jungle in two weeks (hopefully I have to go talk to people in a minute but I think I can get it). I do not want to go to Galapagos Islands next week. That will be later. Hmmm.... so what to do?

I need to study more Spanish bu I also kinda feel like a break. Keep on studying for a week in Quito or go travel around Ecuador? Just writing about staying kinda made me mad or anxious so I think I will be staying in Mindo and Banos next week. Or wherever I want.

But what does everyone think? If I take a break now, I would study Spanish in the jungle and again for anoher week. Then Galapagos Islands, fly to Guayquail and celebrate their Independence Day. Then study more Spanish in Cuenca. I really want to learn Spanish. Aye! So undecided.

I am off to Otavalo for the weekend. So that is decided.

This is a complete tangent to answer a question my mother asked. I have not gained any weight. I do eat good food but there is a lot of fruit and it is rather healthy. I´m craving fat and fried food. I actually weigh 125 pounds now because I walk a lot, at least an hour a day. Plus I end up dancing 2 to 3 times a week. I will come back all healthy.

3 comments:

Anali said...

I say go to Mindo - I had to look it up, and it sounds AMAZING! Waterfalls! Birds! Butterflies! Tubing!

Plus, local coffee...my mouth waters just thinking about it. I know you're not a coffee drinker, but seriously, drink a cup just for me. Try the local stuff!

I am suddenly jealous.

Anyway, I'm sure that practicing your Spanish as you travel about just works towards your proficiency.

Sydni said...

125 lbs! I hate you...just kidding. I don't have any advice about where to go/stay, but it seems like your mind is already made up anyway. Hope you are having fun! We miss you.

kimkipling said...

My mind was alread made up. I´m in Otavalo right now and it is beautiful. I will be going to Mindo tomorrow and staying for a few days.

I´m practicing my Spanish but not as much as I should.