Thursday, June 17, 2010

Change

I wrote a blog today about the Phoenix Comicon. There is so much to say that it will be a two part blog. It is about a page long but it needs revision which has not been done yet. I noticed it was after midnight so decided to post a small blog.

I am restless. I basically had Monday off but I had acupuncture and a work meeting that day. Today, there were no plans. The day stretched empty. I killed and got killed many times play Freelancer. I booked a flight for my Grandmother on my dad's side to visit for Thanksgiving. I also cleaned my room. I did not just pick the dirty clothes off the floor. I also organized.

Over the past week, I moved my bookcase over four feet. I pushed my bed to the wall and put my nightstand on the other side of my bed. There was a whole so I moved my dresser across the room. When I moved my bookcase, the books had to come off. When I put them back up, I organized and got rid of books (got a sackbut if anyone is interested). With my dresser, I changed the costume drawer into a costume bin thus freeing a drawer. I went through all my clothes, got rid of some, and actually had room to put all my clothes away. The file cabinet came out of the closet and the bins that formerly were in the middle of the floor took its place. I organized the file cabinet as well. I almost have all my papers off the floor. I also went grocery shopping and cleaned my kitchen.

Tomorrow should be more productive. I might finish picking up the floor. I have to help a friend move because she has helped me like four times in the past. Unfortunately for her, she owned a truck. My brother owns a truck now! I know who is helping me out in the future. I digress. I will also get fingerprinted so I can be a sub and volunteer at the Boys and Girl club. I will also be meeting up with someone off Craigslist as a potential roommate. Couch surfers come in on Friday though I work on that day. Work is being weird, not in a bad way, which is what makes it weirder.

Okay, this blog might not have been shorter but it was a whole lot more mundane.
Ciao

1 comment:

kimkipling said...

I also changed my background. It is probably too distracting, but I wanted to play with it.