Friday, November 28, 2008

Bye Cuenca and Ecuador

I left on Thanksgiving for Loja. I left a crying boyfriend. I guess he is an ex now. It is weird to break up on such predetermined and good terms. I miss him quite a bit. I took a bus with Antonio's sister and her foundation. I got into Loja at midnight which is not what I planned.

I left Loja this morning at 7am. I crossed the border from Ecuador to Peru at 1pm almost 90day exactly. I got my entrance stamp on August 31 at 1:34pm and my exit stamp today at 1:05ish. It was not that hard and my nerves are gone. I ran into two Ho,land girls and are sharing a room with them. Would like to spend more time with them but they leave tomorrow at 6am. I cannot stand anther long bus ride. I was 6 and 1/2 hours yesterday and 9ish today. One day of break! Even if it is in the unexicting town of Piura.

Got to run because will have lots of time tomorrow.

No comments: